We are a spiritual sovereignty.
We are royal and loyal spiritual kindred embracing the ALL in All.
We embrace the true, divine essence of who and what we are.
We are Emissaries of The Divine Source of All Creation.
As members of Supernal, in full faith and support of the Indigenous Healing Arts,
we are avowed to Supernal Alchemy.
We are married to The Mysteries, devoted to The Great Work,
and dedicated to the everyday practice of metaphysics and magick.
We freely choose to be guided by Supernal Love and Light.
We are Supernal Luminaries.
RECOGNIZED SUPERNAL CREED AND FORM OF WORSHIP
We are devoted Supernal Alchemists who declare, and affirm that Supernal
- here, now, and forevermore -
has a recognized creed and form of worship through our faith in the Indigenous Healing Arts.
We believe in the wholistic practice of the Indigenous Healing Arts.
We believe the original, native, and wholistic practice of metaphysics and magick
is the natural, innate, inspired, infallible, and authoritative way
in which The Most High Divine Mother/Father Supreme Being of Creation intended for All.
We believe in the elevation of wholistic health and wholistic spiritual awareness.
We are committed to The Great Work of spiritual cultivation.
Our faith is a focus to support, transform, and improve the quality of life for All.
SUPERNAL FORMAL CODE OF DOCTRINE AND DISCIPLINE
We are devoted Supernal Alchemists
who hereby declare, affirm, and recognize four distinct doctrines:
1. The Most High Divine Mother/Father Supreme Being of Creation
is a natural, innate, inspired, infallible, and authoritative power that exists within the true essence of All beings.
2. The Life Principle is the manifestation of Love for the true essence of Creation.
3. The Great Work of spiritual cultivation is a way to support, transform, and improve the quality of life for All.
4. The Indigenous Healing Arts is the original, native, and wholistic practice of metaphysics and magick
which assists all living beings to tap into the harmonious and resonant true essence of Creation.
We also believe and practice three ordinances:
1. To choose a life respectfully devoted to The Great Work.
2. To utilize Indigenous Healing Arts to attain self-knowledge, self cultivation, and self mastery.
3. To respect and revere the true and divine essence within all of creation.